21.7.14

That Moment When I See You Being With Him!

Thats when you see me bothered,
Running all alone down the street,
And my heart, she you shattered,
You dont see it cause its him you are about to greet.

The rose petals now are falling,
Just to get crushed under my feet,
Somehow, someday you forgot, is my feeling,
About me, our time spent and your treats

Yes, I expected your continuous calls , I m fed
But they are hung up, cause I m in thought , sad
Am I in or over your head!
Or are you out there to get somebody else instead?

With all left of me I speak to you and say,
Ghost in our relationship?  What do you even call it today?
You bring me from smiling to constant tears,
You make it even hard to hum your name, you pierce
My heart. What did I do wrong? Did I come in too strong?bueller?
And I end this conversation in 2 mins with no hello.

With laughter and fake smiles you greet him,
"Are you all right? Let us get you something",
He says, and holds your hand, lights go dim,
And your cheek is on his heart, his love a dumb thing

His hug could never make you feel comfortable,
But im calming myself down , uncontrollable.
Telling myself maybe you deserve more,
Maybe I was possessive,  maybe I think too sore,
Maybe its my loss, you have made a pore.

That day I decide no more trust,
And convince myself it couldnt be a misunderstanding,
Still thinking, he was just a friend, brother , but its over.
I cant inure myself , to get back to you.
Foofaraw! You cant blame me for our 'The End'.

You cant demur me, you are being virulent to me,
I go back to my old dreams, dreaming of a thing,
Am talking," I dont want you no more, end of discussion",
When you regret my name you will mention,
Unauthorised, invalid user, Men at work ... lady,
This is what you'll get if you come seekin my help for your tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment